Would a guy who is happy in his relationship do this?

I have a work buddy who is in a relationship. He talks about her all the time lol. In my opinion, he doesn't flirt with me and I don't flirt with him at all because I can respect someone being in a relationship.

Others have started saying small comments that are planting seeds in my head that he's not so innocent though, So what do you guys think?

Whenever we have a meeting at work he either comes to sit with me, or gets up to request I sit with him. He offered to buy me lunch (but that's just a nice thing to do in my opinion..), he keeps asking when I'M going to take HIM to a movie, he always ask me why I'm single, when I suggested he go hang out with the other males at work like he did before I started working there (I thought he might feel like I'm lonely because I usually choose to take breaks and things like that by myself), he stated that I'm his favorite person in the workplace and he'll hang with them as a last resort, on my first day working there he complimented me and said I have beautiful eyes (but EVERYBODY tells me that, I'm black with hazel eyes so they just stand out), his birthday is next month and he keeps insisting I get him a gift (which I won't do if that's inappropriate for a random work friend to do), he hugged me one day when leaving work out of no where.

The thing is, we talk about completely NORMAL things when we hang together all the time. I know when I'm being flirted with, and he definitely hasn't crossed that line in my eyes. He talks about his girlfriend all the time, every single day. Even if it's small comments, he brings her up. They seem happy by the way he talks about her but I don't know much about her since I don't want to seem nosy. From what I do know, I realize she and I have a few similarities and she's about the same size as me physically.

Am I being completely naive? Am I going down some bad road by hanging with him all the time at work? I have no interest in being a home wrecker, so what are your opinions. Males and females can answer!

Let me know if I need to clarify anything else.
1
1