I am genuinely lost as far as a career and my future?

I am 19, I graduated spring of 2012. I have not gone to college or had any formal training. I just got my license in bartending but have yet to apply as one.

I've had a total of 5 jobs. A housekeeper at hotel, stocker at a gas station, server at a Chinese restaurant, behind the counter at a movie theater, and as a sales associate at a Halloween store.

Of these jobs I was fired from 3 and quit 2. I find it almost impossible to get along with co-workers, or employers. I also find it difficult to keep a job and I find myself as the new girl and the yesterdays employee far too much.

I have no idea what I want to be "when I grow up." But I'm 19 and I can't wait forever to have a car, a place to call my own, and my own pot to piss in. I don't have sufficient funds for college nor do I want to go because of extreme anxiety.

What is a person supposed to do. Suggestions?
7
2