FB blocking and privacy.

I recently got a message from my bf's exgf on fb, except she used her mom's account because he's no longer fb friends with her and couldn't find me otherwise. Anyways, she told me he was cheating on her with me. Long story short, it's not true and it was an attempt for her to try and get him back.

So, up until that point and a few days afterward, I have always been able to find her on fb, even though we weren't friends, and even though my boyfriend wasn't friends with her. She was still in some of his pics and her comments were still visible.

Anyways, now all of a sudden, many of the pics she was tagged in or posted of him are no longer available and I can no longer find her when I search for her. I can't find her even if I search through google and not my fb account.

Back to her fb message, I blocked her mom a few days later because I did not want to receive anymore harassing messages from her. It was after that she disappeared and all the pics that involved her on his profile disappeared. Does this mean she blocked me, deleted her account, deactivated it? I don't think my boyfriend has anything to do with this, even though when I confronted him about her accusations, he admitted they had recently talked (who hasn't talked to an ex willingly or unwillingly after break-up?) and that is how she found out about me. I doubt he would be able to hide her from me. He could hide select pics from me if he wanted, but I don't think he would.

Which brings up another point. Why would she block me? I should be the one blocking her... and, if her story was true (which I don't believe it is), I would think she wouldn't block me because she would want to continue to stalk me...?!

What are your thoughts on whether I'm being blocked and her reason for it?

FB blocking and privacy.
1
1