Do any of you have a fitness goal you’re trying to pursue?

I’m aiming for a 5 min mile in a few hours.

1218

What Girls Said 12

• To be able to sleep more than 5hrs straight! Sleep plays a critical role in overall health! I swear I feel tired as ever but my body is simply adjusted to only functioning on 5hrs of sleep.

• 2d

You’re too busy making lives better as a nurse Gracia.

Sleep can wait lmao

• 2d

The lives I care for drain me however Gene... my fellow nurse and medic friends have sleep come to them easily, but I've been described as too "alert" for sleep. Lol Just came back from a jog... hoping to shut my eyes before I head out again in a few hours.

• I am a boulderer so really my fitness goals is just to become stronger in my core, more flexible, finger strength, and gain some more upper body ability/mucle. So I can be a kick butt Boulderer like Janja Garnbret or Shawna Coxsey!

• 1d

Finger strength, huh

• 1d

Yes, it's so I don't fall off of the wall when I'm climbing. Bouldering is a little riskier, you aren't secured by ropes or a belayer. Better strength in my fingertips help to keep me on the wall and give me a greater advantage in bouldering.

• I’m simply trying to get back into a size 8 dress. Is not cool to be wearing size 12 for me. But my goal is to wake up every morning and work out for at least an 1hr 30mins

• I wish to reduce some body fat and gain some muscle. And no, that doesn't make any woman look like a man lol.

• Tone arms legs tummy and buttock. I love being fit! Going for 10 mile run soon. Lol!

• I aim to join a gym and actually go. I would love to be 100% happy with my body for at least one day.

• I dance zumba just to stay fit and also want to lose a bit weight on my hips.

• I'm trying to make my butt look bigger so I exercise for my butt :)

• 2d

You should exercise for all of yourself, squats in particular are great for glutes (and much more)

• Yes. I try to Avoid being Fat. xxoo

• 5 burpees every day.

• Yeah

• lol yes but I'm totally failing

What Guys Said 18

• My overall goal with training is to get a healthy body so that I can grow old with not too much pain and remain active for as long as possible.

My current goal is to be able to do pull-ups and chin-ups with a full range of motion.
    Once I have that down, I want to learn how to do gymnastics rings exercises.

• Ayyye I wanna do that one day.. But my goal is 100 Push ups straight..

• My long-term goal is to bench one rep of 150kg but my short term goal is just to go to the gym regularly

• To see all of my abs. So far I can see the top 4/upper half, just need to get the last bit of fat gone for the remaining ones

• Continue to drink black coffee and have a high metabolism so I can eat without getting fat.

• Trying to be fit before the holidays in the late summer

• I want to be able to do 50km bike ride within 2hours with a 10kg bag added.

• Abs , arms, shoulders.
    Get my knee ready for 🔪 surgery.

• A 5 minute mile is really good. My fastest ever is 5:23. I'm focusing more on distance now.

• I'm shooting for 2 mile swims by mid summer.

• Tone muscular body.

• 255 lbs

• Not really

• Ball sack noodle

• Build some muscle

• Survive basic.

• I want to run a 3.28 40 yard dash

• I need mental help then ill work on fitness

• 2d

Work on fitness, that'll help you recover from mental health. Trust me

• 2d

Check out "Psycho-Cybernetics" by Maxwell Maltz and "Act as If" by Richard Wiseman. Psycho-Cybernetics is shown to work and help, even with real mental illnesses.

• 2d

Nods