11 mo

Do you find it funny how many people used to hate on LeBron James, now all of the suddenly love him because he recently?

used a lot of his money that he earned from his entire NBA career, toward paying for opening up a public school for at-risk children with his "I Promise" program?

I remember everyone used to be on the LeBron James hate bandwagon during the majority of his career. Now all of the sudden, it seems like people are hopping on the LeBron James love train because of what he's recently doing for the public education system in the US, outside of his Basketball/NBA career. I've always been a LeBron fan, even when people were hating on him for petty and stupid reasons.
Yes
No
Others
Vote C
GirlGuy
0
13