10 mo

Can I give my rapport on W. W. E. Summer-slam in New York, NY?

Can I give my rapport on W. W. E. Summer-slam? I ask because, after I was out, at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn New York, NY. And I was there, I didn't pay attention to every match, as the first ones is I was talking to a lot of young female fans who enjoyed the show, some of their male friends and
boyfriends too. It wasn't too bad, as a matter of fact, if I were to grade this, I would give it an A-, better than nothing. Now, Seth Rollins traded jabs and blows with Dolph Ziggler, Drew McIntyre tried to interfere, but his former Shield brother Dean Ambrose wouldn't let him. Seth Rollins won the Intercontinental Championship from Ziggler, that was a good match to me, while eating my Chili Dog and drinking my Miller Lite beer.

female wrestler Alexa Bliss (WWE Raw Women's Champion) comes out to take on Former UFC
Fighter Ronda Rousey, she lost to Rousey, that was all the matches I saw live in the front row, on the left in Row 103 A, I was sitting next to a really cute young mid-20's woman named Angela, who was wearing glasses, we flirted back and forth, as someone on here was actually kind of right, Alexa Bliss wasn't really too focused on me, getting to the ring, but that was because she was in her character and that was expected of her, (she's portrays a villainess) (a female villain; who cheats to win), by the time she came around to me, when I had my sign that said, "Alexa Bliss, you stole my heart, insert: a heart symbol in the middle, like a subscriber Money-rutts, said on here, she did, she came to me and
said, "Aww, I stole your heart, yeah, I ribbed it out and put it in my Tequila, you're nervous, you never been around a Goddess!" that is what she told me, when she pretended to rub her eyes at me, mocking me, I liked it, it was funny, I was disappointed she lost, after that, but she held the title five times, so why not let Ronda Rousey have it?
10 mo
Would everyone like to know, how my time went at W. W. E. Summer-slam?
0
1