I asked this before. Want to ask one more time with different and maybe smarter people. Do I look tough in my profile picture in a boxing pose?

This is me in a boxing pose. I have read about boxing for years.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Fix your home my god.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You look fantastic. Tight like a tiger. Now if you'll excuse me I'm late for my remedial reading class.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Lol no man you dont look tough at all. here's some truth for you, guys who try to look tough always fail, and your physique isn't intimidating at all, and your choice of clothes dont send off a tough guy feel. You honestly look wimpy bro. Just saying

0|0
    0|0
  • Why does the picture look like it was taken in 1974?

0|1
    0|0
    • no it was taken with a cell phone with low batteries..

• Show All
    • I didn't think a guy would keep badgering me about my picture. That is kind of odd.

• I think perhaps it's the foolish nature of your question. You didn't like the responses last time you asked, therefore all the respondents must be low I. Q? Now it sounds like you're meeting similar responses the second time around. What is the common denominator in both occurrences. Substitute ego with logic and therein lies the answer to your question.

Recommended myTakes