Could I win this 'fight'?

im a girl, 14 years old. my classmateS often ''makes fun'' of my height because im kinda short (compared to them) >I am 5 feet< its just playing. so I threaten them like ''yo wanna fight'' playing along right. the boy I usually ''threaten'' is probably around 5'4 (165cm). I've heard boys aren't that strong when they're teens. (he's also 14) but he can like remove me from a swing. cause he did D:<

but do u think I could actually win if we like, lets say it was about laying the other on the ground? I win in arm wrestling against him. neither of us does martial arts or anything and we're both like average weight for height. I run and the boy does soccer.

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Totally... size is not always important, a more experienced, faster opponent can win against a big untrained person. Use what you have to your advantage, if its a big person then get them to move around a lot, it will tire them out...

25
  • Win in different ways. Be extremely nice. If you smile and say "aw cute" to their teasing, it may get on their nerves lol or embarrass them which is even better tbh

• I think you have a real chance to win, u already can win in armwrestling. Your height difference is not that much.
    I have lost to 14 y girls with 17 y yet

• If you make the first bit and hit him hard enough maybe

• You could just kick those idiots in their nuts... U'll win right away (Something that I really prefer)

• You can't lose a fight if you don't fight in the first place. You're solving nothing

• at 15 I was stronger than my 19 year old sister...

• Don't you love kids on here