Do you think the Patriots Dynasty is over?

I so, I think the top 2 teams this year in the AFC are the Chiefs and Browns. The Patriots have done nothing to add weapons for Brady, they only have Edelman and a washed up Gronkowski. Maybe Belichick knows Brady is washed up, I mean he was terrible against the Chiefs and Rams. I also think the Patriots need to draft Daniel Jones or trade for Josh Rosen. What do you think?

13

Most Helpful Guys

• No. I've heard plenty of times before "this is the end of Tom Brady" or "this is the end of the Patriots dynasty" only for them to go on and win the Super Bowl. Heard it the beginning of last season when they got off to a bad start. Heard it a few years ago when they got blown out by the Chiefs on Monday Night Football. I know it'll eventually come to an end but until it actually happens I'm not counting Tom Brady and the Patriots out. I'm sure they'll be in the playoffs again this year and it wouldn't be surprising at all if they're in the Super Bowl again. And I'm definitely not putting the Cleveland Browns over the Patriots even though they have added a lot of good players.

• No.
    the patriots proved that this year by beating the new hot chick (KC Chiefs). the browns are only good on paper so far. how that all plays out in the second year of Mayfield remains to be seen (don't forget how many QB's had big rookie or 1st seasons as starters only to slide after the league got the film on them). not saying the browns won't be good but a solid season and a few acquisitions definitely doesn't elevate them above the Pats in my book

and i'm not a pats fan.