How l9ng would it take to add a few cm to my glutes?

I am talking about adding size with muscle mass, not getting fat. I have been working out with weights for about 2.5 months now, but I got bigger overall, my proportions didn't change much. Actually I gaind more on my thighs and waist than glutes

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I’d say over a year, girls have to be more patient with making changes to your bodies it just isn't the same as it is with guys bodies. Be gradual and don’t overdo it either then u’ll just lose your butt and boobs. Light weight training a few days a week and some stair master or biking a few too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Muscle growth has a limit. Between more fat, you burn with workouts, more muscle mass will grow until you reach your biological peak. If you follow the right diet, the right routine, and do the exercises like how you should, you'll see significant changes in your body.

As time passes your muscle growth will stop when you achieve your peak, from there on your only goal should be: maintain that muscle mass, by burning the calories you consume daily.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try volleyball. It seems like every girl who plays volleyball has a big beautiful butt.
    How l9ng would it take to add a few cm to my glutes?

0|0
    0|0
  • Squat n deadlift will get your ass bigger. Also I don't know name from exercise but put ur leg behind on bench and with other leg squat, it will target ur ass. And on deadlifts squeeze ur glutes.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

Read what I replied to someone else. Also, squats and deadlifts aren't glute isolating exercises, so they don't engage glutes that much. I don't want huge hamstrings. ☹️

• Show All
    • 5d

too much isolation won't let muscle grow. And yes hip thrusts will build your glutes but won't make a difference much. My friend always did a lot isolation and hip thrusts and that shits. And all i did was squat, deadlift , bulgarian split squat w weights and myb 1-2 other isolation exercises (very rarerly) and i built stronger bigger and rounder glutes then my friend. And first time i did hip thrusts it was 130kg on 12reps easily. While my friend struggled with 100-110kg and he started with hip thrust long time ago.

I would recommend you doing deadlift n squat (WITH *SQUEEZE*) and max 2isolation exercises for glutes. And now its ur choice what to do. Good luck.

• 5d

I said, I already do that, but not constantly as they are. conpound movements and engage my other muscles too, which I don't want a lot
      You can't compare yourself with another person. Science says hips thrusts build glutes better than squats and deadlifts, there are studies on that.
      Just because you have a better progress it doesn't mean the exercise is better. If a guy has a better butt than me it doesn't mean he does better exercises. I personally don't have a problem. with engaging my glutes, my diet could be the issue.

• Depends on your size to begin with, it took me 2 years to go from stick insect to having decent sized muscles

0|0
    0|0
  • What exercises do you do?

1|0
    0|0
    • 6d

Hip thrusts, cable glute kickbacks, side cable kickbacks, i use outer thigh machine to target glutes and I also do 0-2 of these: deadlifts, squats on the Smith machine, sumo deadlifts, leg press (I keep my legs in such a way i engage glutes)

• Show All
    • 6d

I don't think i have bad form, the trainers would have told me.

• 6d

Then give it some more time. Maybe your gains ain't that visible to just you. Take pics from time to time to compare 👍

• are you on a diet, too?

0|0
    0|0
  • have no idea every 1s body acts diffrent

0|0
    0|0
  • Follow me back? I'm romanemperor

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 weeks and you grow a little
    in 2 years woahhhh the difference is amazing

0|0