Did you know today is the 40th anniversary of SportsCenter? Are there any lasting sports memories for you over the last 40 years?

Holy_Ghost_Fire
Chris Berman did a great Top 10 of best moments in SportsCenter history in memory of their 40th anniversary.

SportsCenter debuted September 7th 1979. A few of the sports anchors are Jack Edwards, Linda Cohn, Bob Ley, Dan Patrick, Stuart Scott and Keith Oberman. Who are your favorite sports anchors on SportsCenter. I like Neil Everett and Scott Van Pelt. Neil Everett says cool is the rule a lot.

Which memories do you have of sports over the last 40 years? Good or both? Also, the 1980 Miracle on Ice was ranked number 1 as the Americans beat the Russians in the semifinals round, then went on to be Finland in the finals.

Please share your best memories. Thanks!
I knew so and yes (which memories, good, bad or both)
I knew so and no
I didn't know so but yes (which memories, good, bad or both)
Vote C
I didn't know so and no
Vote D
GirlGuy
1
7