#Poll Which surfboard do you like the best?

Just like the skateboard and surdboard lol theyre apart of the decor i hope to have in my bedroom. It’ll come into play more when i build my home in my late 20s and have beachy and winter themed bedrooms but yea. The skateboards are under $100 because i want the deck only. The snowboards are $200-400 once again for deck only. The surfboards are $700-1400 and although i’d like to practice surfing for fun at a waterpark, i doubt i’ll ever actually hop on when I finally get to visit Australia 😂 So yea im willing to spend hundreds and thousands just for decoration but i hardly ever buy myself anything, so when I actually do, I like to spoil myself. As posted above, i reeeeally like em all but these are my top 4: B’s Flame and BlackRain, C’s Robin, and E’s Torch. I think i’ll buy Flame or Torch first
#FeelFreeToList #SkateAway #TheWinterOlympics #SurfsUp
$800 BabyBlue1 or $1300 RoyalBlue2
$800 Flame3 or $900 BlackRain4
$1000 Goblin5 or $900 Robin6
Vote C
$700 WhiteRoyal7 or $500 WhiteRain8
Vote D
$900 Banana9 or $500 Torch10
Vote E
$1400 Tiger11 or $1300 12Midnight
Vote F
GirlGuy
1 y
Flame and torch and banana really seem like winners and are 6’6 boards. I like that since im 5’2. Plus their prices are reasonable. The boards in the last option are 9’0 tall 😂
26
5