How successful do you think Derek Jeter is at being Chief Executive Officer of the Miami Marlins?

Cryptic-Game
https://www.mlb.com/news/marlins-ceo-derek-jeter-profiled-by-cbs-news-c266401930
This is the team he has a major leadership role in. Do you think Derek Jeter is successful as a business man as much as he was when playing baseball?

I think he is a smart man but his staff just doesn't have the pieces to compete for a title in my opinion. What's your opinion?

Do you think Derek Jeter will lead the Marlins to a 3rd title in franchise history soon? If so, will in come within the next 3 years or will it take longer?
He is very successful and the marlins will win the Worl Series within the next 3 years
He is very successful but the marlins just don't have the team to compete in baseball
He is average at it. Just isn't willing to make the bold moves
Vote C
He is terrible or poor at it and the Marlins will not win a title within the next 20 years under his reign
Vote D
GirlGuy
10 mo
I meant World Series and meant Marlins
2
2