How successful do you think Derek Jeter is at being Chief Executive Officer of the Miami Marlins?

Cryptic-Game
https://www.mlb.com/news/marlins-ceo-derek-jeter-profiled-by-cbs-news-c266401930
How successful do you think Derek Jeter is at being Chief Executive Officer of the Miami Marlins?
This is the team he has a major leadership role in. Do you think Derek Jeter is successful as a business man as much as he was when playing baseball?

I think he is a smart man but his staff just doesn't have the pieces to compete for a title in my opinion. What's your opinion?

Do you think Derek Jeter will lead the Marlins to a 3rd title in franchise history soon? If so, will in come within the next 3 years or will it take longer?
He is very successful and the marlins will win the Worl Series within the next 3 years
Vote A
He is very successful but the marlins just don't have the team to compete in baseball
Vote B
He is average at it. Just isn't willing to make the bold moves
Vote C
He is terrible or poor at it and the Marlins will not win a title within the next 20 years under his reign
Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Updates:
10 mo
I meant World Series and meant Marlins
Add Opinion