Even though they’ll eventually choose their own path, what sports/hobbies would you influence your kid to partake in?

I’ve said it many times before, I’m raising little baseball players 😁 If the girls can't join the baseball team then they’ll tryout for softball or volleyball. But those are the only three sports i care for. I’ll influence them early by giving them toddler themed baseball bedrooms. I’ll also take em out back for some ball. We’ll go to several ballgames and throw peanuts at people. It’ll be so fun 🤣 I’ll sign em up for T-Ball and all. If it turns out that they suck then thats where the other hobbies come in... I want them to learn to express themselves thoughtfully so writing will be a biggie in my household. We will express ourselves through raps and poetry. Who knows my little ghostwriter may grow up to be the next lyrical genius 💪 I’m also enrolling them in hip hop dance classes. I had to take ballet but i’ll give them something more fun! I used to want to be a choreographer but who knows, they could end up being in one of Missy Elliots videos lol! Gonna get em started on Dance Central and Just Dance at an early age haha. Exercise is also a must. If theyre too shy to dance or too sucky to play baseball, then they can just focus on staying in shape. But by no means do i want to raise a gymfreak/bodybuilder. Nuh uh. Lastly, i want them to take some building traits classes in HS. I mean if they dont go far in college, at least they’ll know personal training and carpentry/construction and shit as a side gig. 🤷‍♀️ I get some will assume this is the start of “living through your kids” but we’re meant to influence for a reason. Like i said they can choose their own path if things dont work out
#FeelFreeToList #BabyFever #Idealinterests
72
25