1 mo

Do they still make them like they used to or has the world gone soft?

ChocoBrownieMonster
In anticipation of September 12th 2020 whereby Iron Mike Tyson, 54, prepares to take the ring one last time Rocky style against Roy Jones Jr, 51.
I wonder if the boxing industry has been dead the last decade and a half.. and is it down to drug laws and the way in which Sport has become an industry for the 'priviledged background.'
Has there ever been anyone exciting enough to have you think "he's so crazily scary and powerful he'd beat anyone, yikes!"

We are used to the likes of midget Money Mayweather who'd just fight bums for a points victory... boring!
Klitschos also had a decade of bums in the heavyweight division.
Joshua, Fury, Wilder who themselves are bums, one of whom got easily beaten by a fatty and had to get even skinnier for the rematch ๐Ÿ™„.
A fatty was Heavyweight Champion of the world in the last decade haha what an embarassment
Roy Jones Jr believes it so..
"In our primes (Me and Mike Tyson)? We would probably have beaten them. You can never say, but I think we would probably have beaten them,"
"Our skill level was deeper, at that time, than it is now. In our prime we would have come out on top against most of those guys."

Joshua (beaten by a fatty) retaliated...
"They havenโ€™t got to compete with the young lions of the division. Weโ€™re bigger, stronger, science has improved so we have more technology." ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I myself would have to agree with Roy Jones Jr, boxing 2 decades ago and before that was exhilarating, the boxers were extremely powerful and had better skill.

Now it's just...
Him: 'what's on love?'
Her: 'some skinny guy is fighting a fatty on ppv later i read in the news today'
Him 'Alrite dear i'll be back for that after my netflix hookup with Jessica nextdoor'
Her:
6
20