29 d

How often do you watch Thursday Night Football on FOX and NFL Network?

Cryptic-Game
I watch my native city Atlanta Falcons defeat the Carolina Panthers 25 to 17. A missed extra point by Younghoe Koo kept it a 1 score position. I was so scared the Panthers would tie it up on last drive and potentially win in overtime. A late interception sealed the win for the Falcons. The Falcons now lead the all-time series 33-19 through 52 games.

The Falcons are starting to play a little better defensively and people on NFL Network were saying that the Falcons are a much better team than their record indicates but let a few slip by. Sadly, they buried themselves too deep with 3 losses to the Cowboys, Bears and Lions. They are 2-6 but can easily be 5-3 if not for those losses by 1 point, 1 point and 4 points.

Do you actually watch football on Thursday Night?

Does Matt Ryan look energized and does the Falcons show defensive promise or was this more or less than the Panthers just isn't a good team? Time will tell.
All the time
Most of the time
Sometimes
Vote C
Rarely
Vote D
Never
Vote E
Depends on which team or teams are playing
Vote F
Depends on which week in the season it is
Vote G
GirlGuy
2
1