25 d

What a good soccer team to fallow for Germany Mexico and English Premier league?

I am an American from Seattle so of course I’m going to be following the sounders for the United States and hope they when route route for the home team right.

Now I was going to file Manchester United because it was the one team I actually know from English Premier league I’ve tried to follow others but I can’t get through that mean soccer games so I’ve decided to follow Crystal Palace Wolverhampton just because wolves are my favorite animal And I am following Manchester city.

as far as the Mexican (DAVID) I followed a lot last year but try to cut it down to Tijuana because that is the only city I’ve really been to in Mexico.

for the German league I have no idea I decided to Follow me Nick but I haven’t been paying attention so any ideas
1
1