14 d

If you want to achieve basic fitness , Do you agree that playing sport is a better alternative than joining gym and doing cardio?

SHREYASH007
I would like to clear my point here, Will power is finite for a day so when we go to gym it kind of uses a part of our will power to go and start exercising but whereas for a sport like football, badminton you just play a game
1) which refreshes your mind
2) helps you stay healthy
3) no loss of will power
4) if it is two player game it reduces the risk of close contact like badminton, lawn tennis (corona special point)
5) millenials can spend time playing with their children or family can play together so kind of more family time after corona will subside.
6) General increase in stamina will overall increase the ability to be good in bed too.
7) Lonely people can get more social with such groups.
So are you going to start playing a leisure sport?
I have started with football and badminton after a break of almost 8 years.
Now your turn.
1
1