7 d

What's your opinion on having to wear masks while playing sports?

Ok, so, my hockey team had a game in the city, you had to wear a mask while playing other wise they wouldn't let you play. A lot of the player on my team weren't coming because of that rule, so we were low on players. We had really quick shifts so it was harder to catch your breath and get a drink of water, cause with the mask you had to take part of your helmet off to actually get water.
My nose, throat, and chest started to hurt after a while and I got light headed,
6 d
This has nothing to do with playing and wearing masks but I just wanna tell you how the game went, My team got 4 points and the other team got 6. The team we played against were a bunch of cheaters. One guy grabbed my stick and held it for a while preventing me from skating, the referees didn't even call it, when I had a break away some guy tripped me and they didn't call that (they also did this with other players too).
6 d
One guy on the other team checked Andy into the boards, then for no fucking reason he kicks him. Andy got up and punched the guy and they started fighting, but the referees broke it up and sent both of them to the penalty box for 3 mins.
30
8