1 mo

Anyone else still watch WWE, specifically this weeks Monday Night Raw?

DizzyDesii
I started back watching Friday Night Smackdown and Monday Night Raw this month. I also saw NXT. I quit for a while cause Total Divas showed how they practice the fights and it ruined the “authenticity” of it that i liked as a kid. But I admit i was extremely captivated by some of the fights like Roman Reigns and the Usos vs Brock Lessnar, Usos vs Street Profits, Bianca Bel Air vs Becky Lynch vs Sasha Banks, Seth Rollins Vs Edge, Bianca Bel Air vs Charlotte Flair, CM Punk vs Street Profits, Usos cs Big E, AJ Styles vs CM Punk, like damn man. The newbies dont compare to the legends but im down to watch yo. And lmao I love Montez Fords personality but my boy cannot fight 🤣 And CM Punk and Seth Rollins are so fckin psycho I don't know how i used to root for em. Im glad AJ and Edge shut they ass up! I love me some Bianca and Roman! But man they did my boy Swerve dirty.
Check this fight—and thisAnd thisand thisAnd this
#WelcomeBacktoWWE #FeelFreeToList
Updates:
1 mo
Lmao im an idiot 🤣 I love CM Punk. This whole time i meant Randy Orton 😂 Everytime i said CM above i was referring to Randy. I don't know what i was typing but probably because i was looking at CM while typing it. Anyways infckin hate psycho Randy and Seth rn 😂
1 mo
I hope Seth gets his ass beat by Edge in Hell in a Cell
y.yarn.co/...-8fff-4236-9de4-8a8a2d2dd90e_text.gif
Add Opinion