Does your phone screen have any cracks on it?

It just astounds me how often I see other people's phones and they are all cracked badly.

does yours have any cracks?

• Yes, minor cracks
  • Yes big cracks
  • No mine has no cracks on it
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

2727

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, not yet. I bought my phone on June 19th. Luckily my phone survived even though I've dropped it many times on hard surface. Sometimes I throw my phone lightly on the sofa, or mattress when I come home all tired, and I simply want to go take a shower but going near the bed and putting it nicely on bed or table seems like too much work, lol. So, when I've lightly thrown it onto the bed, it actually bounced and fell so hard on the hard floor.

I've always used tempered glass for all my phones in the past, that's why almost all my phones screen have survived except once. I removed my last phones tampered glass, and on the same day, it got slipped from my hand and ended up falling on tHe big rock. It broke my screen completely 😢😭 Since I was facing some other problems with that phone, so I kinda decided to buy a new phone. So, my last phone is just rotting in my drawer after only 4-5 months of use 🙄

I've learnt my lesson though, my new phone has toughened gorilla glass and I've made sure I always cover it's screen (when it's not in use) with the flip cover and I don't throw my phone carelessly anymore, lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• I do have cracks in my phone. its big but its not that bad. It doesn't prevent me from seeing whats on my screen or anything. I don't even notice it anymore.
    however, the whole corner of my phone is peeling off. and it looks pretty bad.

see how the white part on the right is almost gone? thats kinda what it looks like, but not as bad
    irepairtechs.com/.../Cracked-Screen-Repair.jpg

• That started to happen to my brother's phone too, like the edge started lifting off. He got a case that covers the whole phone except for the screen and button. Now it's all good. Maybe you can find one like that for yours.

• @TheINTJ I just need a completely new phone. Mine is old and slow.

i apparently dont know my left my right lol either after rereading my opinion

• Well that would solve everything. X)

No one would've known if you didn't confess to it!

What Girls Said 26

• I have a crack right at the left lower corner, just the size of a centimeter, but it bothers the shit out of me. I also have some scratches that I think are from my keys being in the same bag as my phone. Nothing that obstructs the actual screen, but they still bother me.

• No thankfully! My last two phones shattered. This one I got smart with and bought a screen protector.

• Just got the first tiny little scratch a week ago. The phone is nearly two years and will be paid off for to allow for an upgrade next month.

• No cracks on my phone screen :) I've always had a screen protector on

• Nope, no cracks.

• None.

• No... I usually get a new one If I break mine cuz I don't like looking at the cracks

• I have a stack of broken phones...3 of them... all broken screens

• My phone doesn't even have a scratch on it. All thanks to my screen protector 🤙🏻👌🏻🙏🏻

• None

• I don't have a phone, but my iPad is spotless

• It has minor scratches from where I've dropped it. But it doesn't have cracks.

• I also don't understand how people crack their phones to the point of not being able to see the screen.

• I have it since February 2016, still no cracks

• I think mine is physically incapable of being damaged. If I throw it at a wall, the wall is damaged, not the phone.

• The top left corner is cracked.

• Yes a lot of minor cracks.

• Not one :)

• None

• None. I have never cracked or damaged any of my phones.

• I did but I fixed it.

• yes but works!

• Luckily no & it's an 5s and surprisingly I've dropped it many times

• Not yet.

• haha nope

• Nope I have double glass

• A tiny little scratch in the middle.

• No it doesn't have any

What Guys Said 26

• I got one last month. It was pretty close to being the worst day of my life.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not some millennial who thinks a crack on his phone screen is the end of the world. The crack was just the icing on the cake on that day that was full of bad luck.

• lol this poll SO doesn´t reflect reality at all. xD to me it feels like 60% of people i meet have a messed up phone screen (90% of the female ones).

i personally dropped my phone like twice in 6 years and since i use super slim protective cases they didn´t break on me yet.

• one thin but long crack that goes north to south and covers about 80% of the screen.

• I've cracked a couple of screens, but I always went and got it sorted out immediately.

I don't really understand how people just 'live with it'?

• Nope. Mine is doing just fine.

• I've actually never cracked a phone screen. And now i'm knocking on wood and crossing my fingers.

• No, absolutely no. I have protective screens and silicon case, when I go out. I hate this…almost culture, where you have to have cracked display, ripped jeans and so on. So you are „one of the people“. No. You are just…stupid sheep. You ruined something, what was perfectly functional.
    That pic looks like (yes, I know photoshop) if someone shot the phone. It’s iPhone, so…that makes sense. What doesn’t, is the fact, it is in one piece. :-D

• Nope. No cracks. I generally am very careful with my phone

But I've come to the point that i don't mind a few nicks and stratches. Feels used and personal to me. Before i was super anal about any marks. But meh. A few makes it yours

• No cracks at all, that's why u put a case on your phone that has ridges that go above the screen... so it drops on a flat surface the phone screen doesn't impact anything 👍🏾

• My tablet screen has many cracks in it

• yup i have a very little crack on my phone scree, and because of that, the right side of my touch screen doesn't works.

• no. cause i recently smashed one so got a new one 😂 i always drop my phone, and nowadays it seems they are built to shatter :/

• I get a case to protect my phone when I get my phone. It goes in the case, and shy of getting shot, it is made to handle anything.

• I have glass protection on mine, the lense is fine. I do have a small crack in the covering lense.

• Not yet

• Never had a crack. My phones going on 4 years old.

• Nah never. I always have temepered glass on it just incase. Honestly i dont know how people go around with there smashed screens... Even a tiny crack i can't stand it..

• non at all and I have a s7 edge that has glass on both sides and non cracked.. Tho my first s7 edge did crack on the backside the first ever glass I've broken... Tho the screen fucked up with no crack and got a replacement

• Mine has a screen protector so it's scratch and crack free.

• No, just tons of bacon grease fingerprints. Why has nobody invented a grease proof phone?

• Nah fam I have never dropped my phone and because I have a glass screen protector

• I have a good case on my LG don't even fear dropping it face down

• nope. mine get a otterbox asap I get the phone

• My screen protector has a few scratches but my screen is perfect

• Work phone has one crack, personal phone doesn't. YET.

• I rarely drop my phone so that doesn’t happen and I have a glass screen protector on it