Which is the best internet browser?

Which internet browser/app do you use?
I use CM Browser. It is under 5mb and, blocks adds, and, also works like a video download app on any video playing in the page.(A download video option appears whenver a video is played).
So, is there a better alternative?Which is the best internet browser??

1820

What Girls Said 18

• Firefox is my go-to browser since it's compatible with every single operating system I've ever used (windows, MacOS, Linux, etc) but between my many many apple devices Safari is a godsend for being able to keychain my passwords and seamlessly switch between devices, picking up right where I left off.
    Google chrome is also amazing because google is just a tier of its own. If Safari is as tight as any apple product and Firefox is as open source as linux, Chrome is a nice in-between. It has a fantastic range of plugins and elegant integration with the most popular websites on the internet.

I also use TOR (The Onion Router, for those who are unaware ( with SavySoda or DuckDuckGo for browsing the darknet.

The only use I ever had for Internet Explorer (or Edge, or whatever Microsloth is trying to call it nowadays) was to download Firefox so I could use it to download chrome and TOR.

• Thanks was looking for something about the dark net. Are they available on android?馃馃

• @Dxk007 TOR is a browser that has some pretty cool properties that I'd look into if I were you. I know they have an app-browser for Apple devices like iPhones, so I can't imagine they wouldn't have one for Android.

• I always use chrome.

• Yeah, but, it doesn't have much features and, consumes a lot of memory. And, one can't use an external video player

• Haven't used that yet. So, can't say.馃槍

• Chrome has a neat and colourful UI.
      Edge is not properly developed android!!!

I don't know anything about the PC versions!馃憤

• Chrome all the way

• Chrome

• Chrome

• Safari..

• raven or aloha. used to use maxthon

• firefox

• Google Chorme.

• I am sorry, devil queen doesn't need browser.. Not my level.

I am the browser itself.. Searching for desperate soul, craving for death.. Satisfy my desire of blood.

Especially your blood, piggy Knight.. 馃槇馃槇馃憡

• Microsoft Edge

• Dont know but I prefer Google Chrome

• nothing hahaha joke

• Chrome

• Consumes too much memory and, lacks many features. One can't use an external video player with it.

• Google chrome

• Chrome for Android and sometimes Safari for appld

• I use Firefox for random things, and google chrome for work/school.

• I use safari.

What Guys Said 20

• I've only used internet explorer, chome and firefox.

I don't do much but browse the web so I mainly use firefox.

• You probably browse using your computer. They consume a lot of memory in phones.

• Chrome

• Lacks too many features, consumes a lot of memory and, we can't use an external video player.

• Thank me if, you like it.

• Chrome is my fav nowadays. It is a bit of a memory hog but seems fairly robust and is multi threaded.
    I used to use Firefox but felt it became clunky.

• You should try Cm browser. It will probably replace your current one.

• Firefox. im using it since more than 8 years, and never had much problems, and it uses less ram than chrome. Chrome sucks a lot

• But, Cm is in a different league.

• still, chrome really sucks your ram a lot. It uses a lot of ram. while Firefox is more fast and uses very less ram

• Yes, Firefox is the best in Windows.

• Chrome is the best, most stable browser...
    FireFox is the second...
    3rd maybe internet explorer
    Safari is shit -_-

• Only for Windows, not for android

• Mate, it's even better for android... it's a native Google software... it's integrated into the entire system, and works seamlessly

• VIVA LA FIREFOX!

• Armorfly!!!

• I use operamini

• I didn't like it.

• Well I will try it later but over here its opera that we use often

• I use FireFox and NordVPN when I'm surfing than Ill use basic google chrome if I need to enjoy faster speeds and have my privacy shot.

• NCSA Mosaic - Just kidding

On Android i usually use Chrome.
    On Windows chrome or Firefox.

• Chrome and Safari

• Yeah, but, it doesn't have much features and, consumes a lot of memory. And, one can't use an external video player.

• the new Firefox is good

• Haven't tried the new version yet but, I doubt it is as good as Cm browser.

• My Firefox just updated today and has a great new look and I swear it's even faster.

• Oh that's great.

• My favorite is google chrome browser

• Firefox. Sobre todo por la nueva actualizaci贸n que han publicado 馃榿

• Firefox seems fine for Windows but, not for android.

• Ok, but, It surely consumes a lot of memory and, doesn't have the features which Cm browser offers

• The truth is that in the latest update they released and added a variety of functions, including the possibility of making screenshot without installing an extension. The truth is that Firefox has many more functions that Cm browser

• I always use Firefox because it's best at blocking ads based on my experience.

• I like chrome

• Consumes a lot of memory and, doesn't allow an external video player.

• Compared to IE and Edge, I get far fewer compatibility issues. I haven't really tried others.

• 馃憤馃憤

• Chrome

• Chrome !

• Consumes a lot of ram and memory. Hasn't got much features and, doesn't allow an external video app.

• Nah i use IT on my Phone aswell

• You should try Cm and, you'll find d difference.

• Google Chrome

• But compare to IE and Firefox , I think chrome is the best

• Yes, probably is.

• Firefox is the best browser out there.
    Chrome comes a close second.

The rest are useless, especially IE and Edge.

Chrome lacks many features.
      And, don't know about IE and Edge, but, there a lot more better apps than chrome and Firefox especially Cm browser.

• Yeah the new firefox Quantum has improved firefox greatly.

On the phone I use "Adblock browser" because it keeps the stupid ads away.

• I use a adblocker app but, it consumes battery