What do you think about my boyfriend & me on the Sims 4 ?

I made my boyfriend from scratch also made myself from scratchWhat do you think about my boyfriend & me on the Sims 4 ?What do you think about my boyfriend & me on the Sims 4 ?What do you think about my boyfriend & me on the Sims 4 ?What do you think about my boyfriend & me on the Sims 4 ?What do you think about my boyfriend & me on the Sims 4 ?What do you think about my boyfriend & me on the Sims 4 ?What do you think about my boyfriend & me on the Sims 4 ?What do you think about my boyfriend & me on the Sims 4 ?

410

What Guys Said 10

• You forgot to add the cellulite. Come on bro, dont be in denial.

• You're a bit too obsessed with Sims don't you think?

• You both look great.

• I think if I was your boyfriend a had my girlfriend next to me. I sure as shit wouldn't be playing on sims. But that's just my 2 cents.

• Very nice work sims is a great game i also have a lovley wife and home in sims cause it ain't like i got ether in irl hahaha

• Eh. I usually go for trolling and killing everyone off in the Sims but it isn't that bad. Pretty good actually.

• My girlfriend said you must have mods

• Both look hot

• Um, huh? What am I looking at?

• If that's what you look like in real life then damn you're stunning 😉

What Girls Said 4

• The man kind of looks like a mix between Prince Charming and Lord Farquaad.

But I think y'all are cute

• why is he so skinny lol

• Cute.

• Lame