Is it ok to return something because I don’t like it?

Ok so yesterday I went into cricket and bought a pair of wireless Samsung earbuds for 70 bucks.
The cricket employee bragged about them so I took their word and decided to get them

i know you’re probably wondering why I’d get these, I love headphones... I have plenty of over ear headphones, just not any good earbuds... since these were name brand and expensive I thought they’d be good.
Is it ok to return something because I don’t like it?
Honestly.

They aren't worth 70 bucks.
They don’t feel all that great in your ear,
the soubd quality isn't worth 70 bucks..
the bass is ok for earbuds,
there is no noise isolation so you can’t really hear the bass unless you force the earbuds deep into your ear which is very uncomfortable
they have to be charged regularly..

These earbuds are worth
15 bucks at most.

So im taking these back... only used them once.
I actually want to trade them out for a different pair that cost 50 bucks if theyre still there...

honestly I wouldn’t even ask for my 20 bucks back, I just want the other pair
Would this be a valid reason to return these earbuds?
  • You should be able to return them
    Vote A
  • You won’t be able to return them
    Vote B
  • Results
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If the packaging is intact and you have the receipt, and it's been less than what ever days the return policy is in the store, you should be able to get a full refund. And especially if you want to trade them for a different pair of headphones from the same store.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Most companies offer returns even for something like this because it makes people more willing to purchase a product. It's all gain vs loss and they've decided they make more money by offering returns for products you didn't like. They planned on it happening so don't feel bad about it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• If you have a receipt and it's been less than 30 days (or whatever the store policy is some people do 45 some do 10) then returning it shouldn't be a problem, especially since you want to trade them for new headphones in the same store.

0|0
    0|0
  • you can return it

0|0
    0|0
  • I would take them back.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Many stores have demo models so you can try before you buy. If this option is not available for you and you are genuinely dissatisfied they should accept the return for at the very least store credit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bruh $70 there are way better I would advise doing some research I kinda understand y you bought them cause of the branding but get ones from audio companies

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have the receipt and within the time frame for returns you should be good. I did that for a VR headset. And it was within the hour I bought it too lol

0|0
    0|0
  • They may reject a return for hygiene reasons, since ear buds are inserted into your ear.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes