Is it ok to return something because I don’t like it?

Ok so yesterday I went into cricket and bought a pair of wireless Samsung earbuds for 70 bucks.
The cricket employee bragged about them so I took their word and decided to get them

i know you’re probably wondering why I’d get these, I love headphones... I have plenty of over ear headphones, just not any good earbuds... since these were name brand and expensive I thought they’d be good.
Honestly.

They aren't worth 70 bucks.
They don’t feel all that great in your ear,
the soubd quality isn't worth 70 bucks..
the bass is ok for earbuds,
there is no noise isolation so you can’t really hear the bass unless you force the earbuds deep into your ear which is very uncomfortable
they have to be charged regularly..

These earbuds are worth
15 bucks at most.

So im taking these back... only used them once.
I actually want to trade them out for a different pair that cost 50 bucks if theyre still there...

honestly I wouldn’t even ask for my 20 bucks back, I just want the other pair
Would this be a valid reason to return these earbuds?
  • You should be able to return them
  • You won’t be able to return them
  • Results
    Vote C

45

Most Helpful Girl

• If the packaging is intact and you have the receipt, and it's been less than what ever days the return policy is in the store, you should be able to get a full refund. And especially if you want to trade them for a different pair of headphones from the same store.

Most Helpful Guy

• Most companies offer returns even for something like this because it makes people more willing to purchase a product. It's all gain vs loss and they've decided they make more money by offering returns for products you didn't like. They planned on it happening so don't feel bad about it.