Iphone or Samsung?

Im about to get a new phone finally... which one works better?Iphone or Samsung ?
  • Iphone duh
    Vote A
  • Iphone or Samsung ?Samsung
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Android is so, so much better. I used to use iOS for years, when I switched it took me maybe a week to figure everything out and afterwards it was amazing.
    So Samsung, their phones are powerful af, have great cameras and screens, and last a long time too. Definitely worth.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Samsung, because South Korea doesn't have slave labor or child labor anymore. Meanwhile Apple still uses actual slave labor camps in China to build their iPhone.
    Support Apple? Then you support Chinese slavery.

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither, personally I'd go for Oneplus or Google Pixel. Oneplus because of the performance/price ratio, and the Pixel because of the amazing integration by Google, as well as the camera

0|0
    0|0
  • The new Samsung phone comes out in like a week, wait for the s9... but use whatever you're used to (android, ios)

0|0
    0|0
  • It all depends on your budget and what design you like most, you should consider lg g6 as it's cheap now and it's a very good phone design and hardware wise

0|0
    0|0
  • Pixel 2 Xl

0|0
    0|0
  • Try oneplus 5 or pixel 2 if you want to go for Android or just stick to the iphone

0|0
    0|0
    • OnePlus kinda fell out of my favour when they began rising prices without offering much more - not that their phones are bad or that they are overcharging, it's just that they're becoming yet another phone manufacturer with all the same specs and all the same, way too high price.

• Bro then don't even think about apple because iphone is made under 38000 but price is lit and everyone knows that

• Whenever did I say that I do?

• The question is not iPhone or Samsung, it's iOS or Android. Android is so far second to none.

0|1
    0|0
  • There better Android phones than samsung try pixel2 , htc , nokia

0|0
    0|0
  • Samsung but also check out OnePlus phones. They are really good

0|0
    0|0
  • ONE plus 5t is better

0|0
    0|0
  • Google Pixle 2!