How often do you back up your phone?

I haven’t done mine for awhile 🙈 it’s been going for an hour and a half - does anyone seriously do this on any kind of regular basis?

839

Most Helpful Guy

• no never there is no real point to a phone ur photos either auto save to googles OneDrive or u have the option to upload them to a pc everytime u plug in ur charger to a pc wether its apple or android and the apps aren't important to back up as they save to the internet and can be redownloaded contacts also have there own system so there's no real reason to apart from if u have apple and get that annoying message

• I never plug it into a PC 😛 which is why it’s taking so long

• i had a apple i never backed it up then wen i got this new phone which is a google pixel phone the 1st one i just did a transfer of all my files over to the new the phone it took about 10 mins so u can backup if u want but there is no real reason to and if u get a android it can be much quicker as u can just go into the folder and copy paste it all to the computer

• You may feel there is no reason to back up, I do 🤷🏻‍♀️ If I lost a few months of data I’d regret it. It’s an almost full 256gb phone, it takes time regardless of how the data is copied across

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have anything on my phone, all of it goes to cloud services... Google photos, mail, Evernote, game save files, it's all on the cloud.