• Lame. Read a Book.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It's funny...

But if such a thing existed, it'd probably be permanently stuck on "Me never date you! You worthless!" I would think it was broken because this is most of what I'd get.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• For yoda voice, take two will I
    Beside maybe I don't really understand even if I think I understand

I mean if it really works

0|1
    0|0
  • That is dumb. With not enough research. The item might screw up. Than the guy will end up in the dog house. All cuz of a faulty item.

0|1
    0|0
  • Love it. Now nobody can pretend anymore that they didn't know the underlying message of what was said.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't need it. But the Yoda voice does sound tempting.

0|1
    0|0
  • That’s funny.

0|2
    0|0
  • Hahahaha!!! Omg 😲 I need that In my life.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'll take three.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Hilarious

0|2
    0|0
  • Rofl no I don't want this. Women already get mad at me when I can read the 14 levels of underlying messages, my ex literally got mad at me for being too thoughtful! I know plenty of women who don't want you to know what they are thinking so they can have a reason to bitch about things... Lol just cause a woman says she wants you to read her mind doesn't mean she actually wants you too ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • Sweet! Me Take Two!

Finally, a solution to an old human problem! Somebody made that happen 😀😀😀

Loved the translations for men-to-women :D :D :D :> Those are really accurate.

0|1
    0|0
  • Or! Or you can just…say what you mean. Be honest, direct, not play games. Not lie, about anything.
    "But it might hurt other people's feelings!" So? Their problem. I tell the truth, not what you want to hear. Grow some balls. Stop caring about nonsense, start caring about sharing the truth. Would will be better place.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never speak to women because obviously, they are very frightening. But I have a female cat and she is very vocal, unlike the male. I would like to find out what she wants.

0|1
    0|0
  • Assuming it was reliable, it would sell better than the iPhone and the Samsung Galaxy combined.

0|2
    0|0
  • Don't need it. I already know how women work with their non-direct language.

0|1
    0|0
  • Awesome product! I need two of those bad boys. One in the car and one in the house

0|2
    0|0
  • i hate it. couldnt make it past half way into the video. now i feel... apathetic and violent at the same time somehow

0|1
    0|0
  • Me love the caveman speak. Take two I will..

0|2
    0|0
  • I'll take one.

0|1
    0|0
  • Gimme

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks dumb and pointless.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes