If time travel was truly possible, would you engage in it?

For the longest time I thought I would love to travel to the past and be able to witness some important events in history. But then I think about the present and how I’d probably be wasting the time that I do have now. I don’t think I could handle traveling to the future. Was wondering how others felt about this.

213

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd like to travel back to tell myself not to care so much about that girl that didn't like me back in 1979. I'd tell myself about Christ and precious He is.

Oh yeah,... and I would load up on Apple Microsoft and Google.

But seriously, I like the age I'm in right now.

Most Helpful Girl

• To the past, yes. Future? Nope.
    And not even that far into the past. Maybe just enough to fix stuff I regret Haha