What are some of the websites which can update me with latest news and working knowledge of blockchain, bitcoin, quantum computing etc?

The best ones

11

What Girls Said 1

• cryptflix (basically Netflix but for crypto enthusiasts), cryptopanic, cryptominded, investinblockchain, coindesk, bitcoin. com lol there are tons. /r/cryptocurrency probs has some useful info as well.

What Guys Said 1

• Not sure if GAG is the right place to be asking this question haha. I'm not sure how many people here can have an educated conversation about finding resources to better understand current events in the world of cryptocurrency.

Anyway I usually read websites like Coindesk, Cointelegraph, and Ethereum World News. These websites aren't the most reliable, but they help give you an idea of what's happening in the industry. I also watch CNBC on a daily basis and a lot of times Brian Kelly will give news about what's happening in the world of cryptocurrency. The only downside is that it is usually a more dumbed down analysis for the average investor. He generally just covers the large cap coins (Ethereum, Bitcoin, Ripple, etc), while generally staying away from up and coming alt coins.

If you are looking for more in depth news then definitely go with websites that specialize in cryptocurrency. Alternately you can attend events in your area to find out what is going on. I was at an Ethereum developer meeting a few weeks ago in NYC and they provided tons of information about what's happening, even more than what you could find easily on the internet.