What do you think about YouTube terminating Mumkey Jones' channel without warning?

About a month ago I believe he had his channel get hit by three strikes at once. No warning whatsoever. More recently his girlfriend's channel also got struck in a similar way. His crime? Talking shit about Elliot Rodger. Yes, this guy:

What do you think about YouTube terminating Mumkey Jones' channel without warning?

Yes, YouTube is going out of their way to defend a guy that killed six people because nobody wants to have sex with him. I think it is high time that we get a new platform to host video content. What do you think.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 3

• Total bullshit. I remember watching his joke Anime Bible reviews that were really funny. Hope he can get his channel back.

0|1
    0|0
  • He was talking shit? I thought he made like a documentary about the subject. I remember watching it a while back.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t know anything about this but I can’t stand the institutionalized censorship going on right now. It seems like anyone who speaks out against corporate interests, or against political correctness, they seem to be shut down immediately, or is hit by temporary bans or strikes, until eventually they are permanently shut down.

It’s complete BS. What is happening to our freedom of speech? And if corporations are so butthurt about people waking up to their incompetencies or manipulative business models, how about you take the criticism as feedback and improve your business practices? That’s really what is in your best interests because people are on to your garbage. Info spreads like wildfire now, get used to it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes