Do you see anything interesting about this photo that this lady had to post it on social media?

Relevant, amazing?

This lady post this photo on FB as a new picture on her photo álbum. I mean I dont see any amazing thing about it is jsut a not smily person in front of a mirror taking a selfie. and the photo looks more dumb as you can see the pone itself. Is not even a good picture and I know many people take pics like tahth with their phones and the mobile is the one who is showing. That is no good photo. This lady is not showing off anything, like most poeple do when they are showing off their bare toned abs, their toned butt, etc etc (still I found that selfl centered why do I need to see that, I dont care)
Do you see anything interesting about this photo that this lady had to post it on social media?

Why people enjoy to take such dumb potos anyway?
Updates:
7d
Let me be clear that I just ask that that pic does not have anything so interest in order to put it on social media so that photo is nothing of interesting. Like in this era people post anything you an think of on the internet even photos such as of what did I eat today or photos of me in the bathroom taking a selfie? Really?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• People are allowed to post whatever they want online. They may not have been smiling because they just didn’t want to or we’re having an off day. To say they’re self centered because they didn’t show anything off shows how ignorant you are on both general information and self centered as a word. Nauseating

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

The lady just posted like 1 minute ago another photo a very similar pic like the one I posted her but this time in color but it is almost the same

• Show All
    • 6d

Any photo taken like this in front of a mirror looks dumb to me, so if you do it, then you look dumb too

• 6d

Wonderful for you to say, unfortunately it’s only an opinion by you that has no base value to anyone. Why should you care? It Does nothing to harm you. Unless of course you feel jealous.

• Simple

There is a saying
    Even you put a donkey in a stable horse, it will always remains a donkey.

Likewise we can tell people what is right and wrong, but if they are donkeys then they will be donkeys.

Up to you find out which one you are or wanna become.

0|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are you concerning yourself with what someone else posts? She might like it, that’s all that matters.
    It’s incredibly rude and in poor taste to take someone’s personal photo, and post it asking others to judge. You must be a very sad, small person to think this is ok

1|1
    0|0
    • 7d

The lady just posted like 1 minute ago another photo a very similar pic like the one I posted her but this time in color but it is almost the same

Im not a sad person is like seeing all those people posting selfies on how her abs look or her body. They want the attention. They should be more simple and humble.

• Show All
    • 7d

Im just for opinión of people who do this kind of things. We are not in debate here whre the photo comes from. The question is not even that.

• 6d

Just because it’s not the question you’re asking doesn’t mean your actions shouldn’t be questioned.

If someone murdered another person, and they come here asking if their outfit was suitable for the deed they’ve done why should people answer the stupid question when their actions are what’s important

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The vast majority of selfies are utterly pointless because it's just feeding someone's inflated ego. This isn't new either; selfies have always been pretty retarded.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look closely at her i mean him. i mean her.🤤🤤😲😲

1|0
    0|0
  • Any photo taken like this in front of a mirror looks dumb to me, so if you do it, then you look dumb too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, she don't know how to take a photo without her phone in the shot

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

Most people do that and I wonder. They look dumb taking such photos

• 6d

When I take a photo of myself I use a tripod and a remote. But I don't use or own a cell phone.

I use my film camera for that kind of shot.

• She just showing off her new dining chairs & the custom made wrought iron work with penises incorporated in the design.

0|0
    0|0
  • She has an extra finger she is showing off.

0|1
    0|1
    • 7d

What extra finger?

• Beats me. Even without the backlight flare - - - -

0|0
    0|0
  • That is definitely odd. But she is attractive.

0|0
    0|0

• She looks good, maybe that’s why?

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

She is all serious i dont see her looking good and the photo is of a bad quality to top it all off

• Show All
    • 7d

I would rather see that pic vs a pic of her trying to be cute sowing off

• 7d

Recommended myTakes