What are the best free, ad free, offline music app (s) for Android?

I just got a Samsung galaxy and I’m having a hard time finding a music app that allows me to listen to music in the background and without a crazy amount of ads. It has to be an app that allows me to listen to music outside of the app and preferably ad free. Ads are okay as long as they’re not popping up constantly. I also don’t want to pay for music.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Where are u from, so that i can suggest u some music apps according to your country..

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

United States

• Show All
    • 3d

Coz i was like u, searching for such kind of music app but there's no use, but now i use Spotify premium trail pack, by using fake credit card number given by a different app..

• 3d

If wynk music app is available in your country then use it, and mainly use the older version so that u will get less ads and if switch off off ur mobile data while using the app then u probably won't see any add..

• Uh, the free music app that comes with Android...

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Which is?

• 3d

Music

• 3d

Every phone vendor may have a different tailored app, but they all have a music player included. So, on your Android phone, search in the apps for "Music" and you will find the native music player on that phone.

Recommended myTakes