What do you think of this social media trend when it comes to especial holidays?

When there is Fathers Day, Mothers Day, Valentines day, etc people post on social media and wish them all the people for those days but then when it is for Motehr Father Valentine or Holidays, many people post photos of their famiy wishing everyone for the holiday.

For example in our country today is Mothers Day and people on social media pours the social media site of themselves with photos of their respective mothers when they were much younger or a baby or now in the photo with theri mom with a nice message wishing everyone a happy Mothers day.

I mean whats the deal of posting a photo of myself and my mom and share it on social media? It irks me the most when this happen also when there is a dead relative. They post a photo of the dead relative and write a text about the person who died and share it on social media. My sister does this withour father when it is his birthdya or death anniversary. I dotn do it I find it not appropriate.

I dont see a reason to share a photo of my mo or dad, etc on social media.
4 d
What if the photos you post are a photo of any of your parents tombstone at theh cemetary? Is that correct? To share that photo to the public? I believe that is very sad and intimate and personal to be sharing it
5
0