Is it that wrong to touch up some photos to post on social media?

I mean the ones you consider you need to add some light , maybe make yourself a littlel thinner or erase some imperfections or you prefer people to see you looking bad?

I mean Im not saying exxagerating changes that at the end you do not look even ike yourself, but just some Little touchs up to make u look like more appealing.

My sister told me do not do any touch up to post any picture on social media, because at the end people will tel you you dont even look like yourself and that is awfu and you are being a fake personl. She told me if you have wrinkles let them be.

I told her I do some changes but not extreme or anything else, just to enhance the quality of the photo.
1 d
Read well the post. In any moment I wrote the changes have to be exxagerated that you loose your real facial features. I said some touch ups and I also fid not say the changes were aimed particularly for love or dating.
57
30