Someone stole pictures of my dog when she was a puppy and is claiming it as theirs? How do I get post taken down fast? It’s been reported?

Anonymous
Some account on Instagram (who I never talked too and have no idea who they are, never followed me) stole pictures and videos of my dog when she was a puppy and is saying it’s her new dog and gave it a name. This person has blocked me. I run a semi- popular dog page for my dog and a fan brought it to my attention because it was showing up on multiple hashtags. You can’t comment on any of her posts. Apparently it’s some teen/young adult with a popular fan page for a singer. None the less I don’t appreciate pictures/videos of my dog being stolen and being claimed as someone else’s. I have told people to report the post but it’s still up. How do I get the post taken down fast?
1 mo
****
1 mo
I made a post telling everyone about the account. Thanks for the help. Hopefully it gets taken down
0
5