My underaged cousin is being harassed and impersonated on periscope? What can I do to help her?

Anonymous

Ok so it’s been brought to my attention that Some girl keeps pretending to be my little cousin (who is 12 years old) on periscope (broadcasting app) and keeps making all these fake accounts using her name telling people to add her Snapchat and she is fully naked on broadcasts. She doesn’t even have the same hair color as my cousin. She has a fully mature body and is literally having boat loads of older men add her. Disgusting. She randomly started having people raid my cousins broadcasts and then make all these hate accounts and now is trying to impersonate her and have all these sick perverted dudes add her Snapchat. This lady is clearly in her 20s/30s and is mentally disturbed. I am babysitting her since her parents are away for the weekend. I am also 16 and don’t have a car. What can I do to help the situation? She has made it aware on Snapchat story that it is not her but of course some guys only think with their dicks and can’t comprehend. I’ve also made her say to report the accounts. There is now some pornhub video up with my cousins Snapchat username on it with the crazy naked lady on it. My cousin no longer has the app on her phone and I’m not sure if there’s a way to change her Snapchat username. It’s a shame that she should have to even consider changing her username because of some mentally ill woman. My cousin did nothing to her. She was showing her slime collection. I have also went on that ladies broadcast and told her to stop giving away a 12 year olds Snapchat and to get a life and reported it but more accounts keep happening. I’m thinking of having my cousin make an entirely new Snapchat all together if you can’t change the username. The crazy lady got her Snapchat username from her instagram which I guess is the same username my cousin uses on periscope.
8 mo
*****
8 mo
^**^^
3
6