My kids are harping on me to get a cellphone again. How can I get it though their thick skulls, that I never will have one?

humanearth
For the past 5 years my kids have been trying to force me to have a cellphone.
Anti-cellphone movement
Anti-cellphone movement
I freaking sick of it. How do I tell them off so they never push the stupid things again.

I want this to be the very last time they bring this up.

The house telephone is good enough. It works for us for like forever.
24 d
But I don't want it or need it. I have my ham radios and CB for on the radio for them ER moments.

So how do I tell them for the last freaking time I don't want it. I'm sick and tired of them pushing this.
22 d
Well I think I finely shut them the hell up. They came over with one of those fancy dancy smartphones and gave it to me.

I smashed the bitch with a hammer right in front of them. Then I yelled, do you get the hint now! I said I don't fucking want it! Now take your piece of shit out of my house.

Daughter left crying, the oldest son is pissed off. Oh well, fuck em. I warned them that what I was going to do.

5
8