What are we truly supposed to think about Covid-19? Can people please stop saying it is 5g?

Mijopapiii
First off 5g is not making people sick this is a BS theory. 5g is like microwave radition it will hurt us but over time not right away. I am just stressed out so bad and this stupid theory is a huge waste of time. My cousin said someone his wife's family knows was in bad shape from the virus and another close friend of mine lost a friend a couple days ago from what he was told from complications from Covid-19. Cases in my town are mounting every day. Then on the other hand I can see right through all these celebrities and politicians saying they have it when clearly they don't. Just following orders from their masters to put fear in us. I am pretty positive the death rates are being fabricated at least as far as the numbers go. The one thing we do know for sure is people are dying. You should keep washing your hands and using hand sanitizer and taking precations and anybody not doing that is stupid. Even if this is a hoax of some kind or at least part hoax people are dying from something. Now this isn't about whether you believe the media 100% or whether you are a conspiracy theorists or anything like that there are red flags to the point that even the mainstream media is questions things as well.
3
1