Do these features on (newer) cars drive anyone else COMPLETELY INSANE?

Tamera952
I don't know shit about cars, or car features in general, ... hell I can barely tell you what kind (or brand) a car was even after I just was driven in it! Anyway, there are a few features I HATE about new cars, but 2 features in particular, make me want to SCREAM & SCREAM, and go STRANGLE whomever thought they were a good idea. It makes me sound like an old crazy person bitching about 'back in the old days' -- but these things were straight forward (back in the day) and you could directly control both of the two features listed below:

1) WHEN SHIFTING INTO PARK, ALL THE DOORS UNLOCK -- What the fuck? This makes me crazy. Just because I'm putting into park, why wold the car assume I want all the doors open, all at once, EVERY TIME!

2) AUTO LIGHTS -- EXTERIOR (RUNNING) LIGHTS & INTERIOR LIGHTS -- Ughhh!! This is a complicated one, and I realize it varies from car to car, but in general, newer cars light up LIKE A FUCKING X-MAS TREE if you unlock it, get near it, or god forbid, open a door! I mean the computer screen thing, every single dashboard light, the whole thing lights up so bright you can see it from space -- it is as bright as an AMPM at 3am, or a prison-yard searchlight!
Similarly, the exterior lights on my current car, and previous one, you can't control the auto-lights, they come on full blast, no matter what, whether or not you want them on -- robbing me of being anything other than conspicuous! What if I wanted to sit for a min. car running, waiting for somebody, and was trying to be DISCREET with only my parking lights on? - Nope! - What if I don't want to blind the guy in front of me at a drive-thru? - Nope! - If engine is on, every damn light must be on, (I'm assuming for 'safety's sake" blasting into the darkness! -- It pisses me off not to be able to control these things. OR if you unlock the car! WHY do the headlights come on if I only want to unlock the door to get something out of the car?
What do you think? Any issues drive you mad or nuts?
6
1