Do you think the U. S. Government holds highly advanced technology?

ManHater
So we all know that in the 1980's the black project skunk works were planned to develop advanced technologies for the military. I. E. U.2. Spy plane, Stealth fighter, Stealth bomber and the Sr-71 blackbird were all developed however it has been some time since we have not seen a radical release of any new groundbreaking tech other than the unmanned drones. I could only assume that this tech is far beyond what the average joe in University can cook up in his mom's basement. So I was digging around and found some interesting patents the U. S. government took up. US20060145019A1 was an interesting patent that has a lot of other interesting patents that are related to it. Flying triangle and people all over the world seeing flying triangle's doing some out of this world Speed. So I guess I could only conclude that this object is the TR-3B Astra in the Aurora project. So someone tell me how come we are not using this stuff to get into space rather than use ROCKETS?
0
4