Do you think internet piracy, enjoying things off the internet without paying for them, is morally wrong?

"Piracy is bad; mmkay?"
"Piracy is bad; mm'kay?"
"I Will Not Illegally Download This Movie."
LOL! Nice!
LOL! Nice!
I totally don't have a problem with it, by the way. Anything that is infinitely cloneable data has no intrinsic value. It's just millions of zeros and ones, basically. At least with physical media, you owned the product and it was yours forever. Paying to download a file or watch a video doesn't seem like it has any monetary value to me, although I get why people do pay for it. I'm just fine with not paying any money, or at least full price, for mere data. I'll pay for a subscription service, but not an individual movie, game, song, or file I don't even technically own and would lose forever if my computer or phone got destroyed.
Yes, I think piracy is wrong and no one should do it.
Nah, I'm cool with it, but I don't it.
Nah, I'm fine with it, and I do it.
Vote C
I'm not sure. / Other.
Vote D
GirlGuy
1 mo
Typo:
"Nah, I'm cool with it, but I don't do it."
1
3