Are you one of the few people who buys a new smartphone only when it’s malfunctioning or can’t be fixed?

Anonymous
Around half of the people in Singapore change their smartphones every two years because they wanna show they can afford the latest smartphones or simply because of new upgrades that their old phones don’t have at all (which is true when it comes to IPhone). Very few people change their smartphones only when it can’t be repaired at all. I have been using this IPhone 7 Plus for 2 years and I don’t plan on buying a new one unless it’s spoil and can’t be repaired at all. Maybe another 3 years later I will buy refurbished ones on Apple website but I’m not the only one eyeing refurbished phones, mostly it sold out very fast. People everywhere love discounts especially electronics which is as good as new. Who wouldn’t want a refurbished smartphone at a steal? Next time after my phone malfunction I will check refurbished phones on Apple website if they don’t have I have no choice but to pay full price for the model I wanna get (I don’t like paying full price for items with no discounts).
19
16