Does anyone here have an OF? If so, how much luck did you have promoting your page?

Anonymous
So recently I signed up for onlyfans as a last resort. Due to Covid my hrs at work have been cut back to 15 a week and I simply can't live off of that. I can't get another job in this field, due to me signing a contract with my company and no where else is hiring (they say they are but you can't even get a call back).

Anyways, i signed up for onlyfans. Since then i have had a lot of people view my page but have yet to get one subscriber. I have made a Twitter and an instagram to promote the page but have had no hits. Within the past 3 days i have had a total of 133 visits to my page.

Did any of you have any luck actually promoting this or do you seriously have to be a solid ten in order to get any subscribers? I'm not bad looking by any means, I have very little chub going on but still no luck.
5
1