CGI or real product photo. Which one would you prefer for your company's product (s)?

Mia-Wallace

I can take/make and have taken/made both, and I can say I kind of prefer it if a company orders a CGI product photo. 🤷‍♀️

It's less physical labor (setting up lights and moving them around). You just sit and start modeling in C4D or your 3D software of choice and go between softwares to sketch and paint and create what you have in mind. And it's less trouble (have to have all the materials for a photo) and I can be more creative and, not only come up with the same results, but often better.
CGI
CGI
CGI or real product photo. Which one would you prefer for your companys product (s)?
CGI
CGI
CGI
CGI
Real
Real
Real
Real
CGI
'Tis a man who prefers real photos
GirlGuy
3
1