Where can we get the movements breakdown (or privacy shortcuts) in Instagram? Can you take a look, please?

mydisgustingfather
Where can we get the movements breakdown (or privacy shortcuts) in Instagram? So i mean; for example, we posted a comment under a post, how can we find that comment in the settings, and how can we remove likes and delete comments in bulk? I need your help, please? 🤔
#instagram #account #problem
12 d
Nobody uses Instagram? Where are your opinions? I just wanted a help. Come on gagers. My question is not that disgusting. It is just an original and needy question. 🤔
12 d
I guess i will withdraw the likes one by one. This is very bad. Instagram too should have had a movements breakdown (or privacy shortcuts) in the settings tab, just like Facebook.
4
1