Are you those people who still in this era refuse to make any online transactions because you dont trust internet?

Anonymous
The reason is beause of data information theft, supplying personal information to a bank or any other kind of service, money theft, among many other reasons to still not trust internet to make your online transactions as it is the easiest way and the reason to avoid bank long lines, and get out of the house and waste time paying things in site and also waste time in the way you commute yourself to the place to pay the service or make the transaction such as bus, taxi or your own car.

I have an aunt who is over 55 and it is like that she has a mobile of course and she has a lap top in her house and do work on the computer and search things on the internet through her mobile or her lap top but the thing she does not trust is to do online transactions where she has to pay a services or give her credit card number or wire money through the internet.. She rather go in person to the place to make bank deposits, make long lines or pay something and also waste money and time in public transportation. She nver orders anything online either, not delivery food anything, she rather go to the place or make a call to order something if she wants something delivered to her house and my aunt and neither her partner do not even have cars, she uses public transportation.

Today my aunt has a joined account at the bank with 2 sisters as my aunts has a LLC company (a very tiny tiny one) and one of them could not go today tot he bank to sign something and to wire some money to some supplier due to this aunt has a knee problem that had been botehring her for quite sometime as she has to use from time to time a wheelchair. So the remaining authorized to sign is my mom so she went to the bank and meet my aunt (the one who uses public transportation). This aunt does not live close to the rest of her sisters she lives like 2 hrs from downtown using public transportation but since the rest of her sisters do live donwtown she is the one commuting..
1 d
from her house to downtown when there is a need to sign something at the bank in conjuction with my mom and the other ill sister. I mean there should be a way I believe that you can do online companies transaction without the person leaving their house even if 3 people are authorized to sign, right?

Well the sister who commute each time the company needs to wire something and need either of the 3 signatures , she has to come all the way from her house by bus (waste time money and long lines
1 d
at the bank ) to make the online transaction right from the bank along side her other 2 sisters. This aunt refuse to use internet to wire money and give personal information as it is dangerous to do that, she rather does everything in person, less risk.

I do understand the risks of the internet, I know but in this technology era do you believe you have to adapt? Imagine my ill aunt with limited mobility often has to leave her house to sign something each time my other aunt needs going to bank.
3
0