What do you think of all those Tik Tok videos and challenges people post and everyone does the same thing?

Anonymous
I know people post things there for fun, but dont you find it ridiculous? I find it ridiculous cause noone is unique there, once a video challenge trend is out there, everyone has to do it and post their videos on Tik Tok becuse it is "the IN thing" to do, even if you are out there doing the most ridiculous and most embarrasing thing ever done in your life.

Beause I even had seen videos of people who seem like professional and serious people, doing the most embarrasing and ridiculous videos there.

I mean everyone follows what others do, like a herd. Is like if I fall off the cliff because it is the new challenge then the rest has to do it so becuse it is the current trend and people has to see it on social media so I draw attention. Really? For example there is a challenge called "The chicken challenge" where people have to act like a chicken and dance into some dumb song pretending they are chicken. That is ridículous and embarrasing in my opinion. Some challgentes are even dangerous and crazy. Why they do it? To get attention from friends and all the public? To be popular and famous doing embarrasing things?

I mean you could say well at least all of those people were not coward and dared to do things other people will never do and they were brave. Probably, but still to be noticed by the public for doing something ridiculous or embarrasing things is something not appealing either or get noticed by. I raher be noticed for other things that are worth to be noticed than be noticed or famous for doing stupid things in the internet.
3
1