Why do iphone users insist that android phones take bad photos?

MLGbreezy
So from my understanding this was the case with older android phones. But from what I've seen this hasn't been the case for the past few years I'm talking since 2018-2017 at least. When researching what smart phone had the best camera so I could upgrade the phone I had , I was full expecting iphone to be at the top based on what every iphone users always says. But yo my surprise the best smart phone camera objectively and subjectively was an Android phone which I have now. And running a test with friends who have iphone by sending them a two pics one from my old crappy Android phone and the new one that took nice pics. I asked what phone they thought the new pic was taken on and they always guessed iphone with confidence. So clearly android phones take just as nice a pic as iphones. Why is this narrative still a thing?
1
1