Based off the poll, Which colors/names go best with this Lambo Gallardo I customized?

DizzyDesii
Based off the poll, Which colors/names go best with this Lambo Gallardo i customized?
Lol dont worry, this is my 3rd and last car question (at least for a week). Im torn between Blue Jay, Phoenix, and Ninja Samurai #CarWars #DreamCars #ForzaForFun #RideAlong
Based off the poll, Which colors/names go best with this Lambo Gallardo i customized?
Name: WOLVERINE or BLUE JAY?
Vote A
Phoenix (more like Flamin Hot Cheetos 😂🙈)
Vote B
Name: MEGAFORCE or THUNDERBIRD?
Vote C
Marley the Rastafari
Vote D
Name: MILITIA or WARRIOR?
Vote E
Ninja Samurai
Vote F
Cable (specify if you like silver or all yellow)
Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Updates:
+1 y
Im honestly shocked my baby Ninja isn't in the top 3. I’d personally rank them Ninja, Phoenix, Blue Jay, Marley, Cable, MegaForce, then Militia
+1 y
Guys thanks for taking the time to answer :) so im totally considering makin another post but I don't know when. Right now im gonna go customize some mustangs i guess? Any color combo suggestions?
Based off the poll, Which colors/names go best with this Lambo Gallardo I customized?
Add Opinion