When you think of the word 'paradise' what comes to mind?

And no, you cannot say coldplayWhen you think of the word 'paradise' what comes to mind?When you think of the word 'paradise' what comes to mind?When you think of the word 'paradise' what comes to mind?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My definition of the word is a place where their are no wars, no poverty, no homeless and.. NO Governments.. everyone is nice in this place and we govern ourselves.. have a nice day and upcoming weekend

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sunny summer day, water enveloping my body, stroking my way through the lake, reach the floating dock in the middle, climb up and flop over to absorb the bootiful sun rays and rid my body of impurities.

Cleanse my soul of winter forever.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 40

• My mind doesn't recall any locations. When i red the question; the only thing that came to mind was my girlfriend. She's always my reference of paradise. Well; any location with her can potentially be a paradise. So my answer still can somehow remain relevant!

Good Luck.

1|0
    0|0
  • Getting given a semi with dual trailers and the keys to a huge military armory and told to take whatever I like, followed by learning that Kobe beef filet mignon is now $0.02/pound available for delivery within a half hour on Amazon, to be delivered fully cooked by naked Eastern European models.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guns 'N Roses - Paradise City. Other than that, I can't think exactly of a location. It's more a person. When I'm close to a person I love, I call that paradise.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lake house. Trees to my left and right, big lake in front of me, house with family behind me. No over the top electronics. Just one with the mountains and the lake

1|0
    0|0
  • this honestly. perfect, also with no one else on the island but you and someone elsse

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...1-9e62-668d685a1d3a.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • An island with grainy beige desert colored sand, with blueish-green water on all sides, the sun beaming beautiful palm trees, the glares of the sun kissing the surface and fruit like coconut and mango

1|0
    0|0
  • Snuggling, a song

Oh! Snuggling while listening to a song ;)

In all seriousness, paradise is being next to someone I care about, be it a significant other or a pet.

1|0
    0|0
  • Having someone that loves me, living life free of worries.

1|1
    0|0
  • A Whiskey sour Me sitting on my bed watching something awesome on the TV, till I have had too many drinks and fall asleep.

1|0
    0|0
  • Immediately wanted to say Coldplay.
    Anyway, I guess paradise for me would be a dark night in a house somewhere near water

1|0
    0|0
  • In hungarian 'paradise' and 'tomato' are the same word "paradicsom" :) so bloody mary xd

1|1
    0|0
  • A nice cottage on a mountainside. I enjoy the outdoors but also the seclusion to just enjoy time away from others.

1|0
    0|0
  • palm trees, warm water, and one of the shakes in a glass with a straw and a little umbrella

1|0
    0|0
  • Heaven does. Though I'm not religious, that's just what pops into my head.

1|0
    0|0
  • A world where only reason and logic rule

1|0
    0|0
  • Chopin.

2|1
    0|0
  • Hawaii

1|0
    0|0
  • Paradise, California

1|0
    0|0
  • Green day- welcome to paradise.

1|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 19

• Beautiful places in the photos

My paradise is the beach side of the city where I was born, it is my hideaway when I want to be by myself and only hear the sound of the strong wind blowing against me πŸƒ

3|0
    0|0
  • Strangely I think of a hurricane destroying a tropical resort, like trouble in paradise kinda thing.

My paradise is experiencing life on a different planet

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • Being some where with someone you love the most in the world and feeling the happiest you have ever been πŸ’œπŸŒπŸ‘«

1|1
    0|0
  • A winter wonderland when large snowflakes are falling and the blanket of snow dusting the ground shimmers beneath the moonlight...

1|0
    0|0
  • I think of the Maldives. Clearest water I've ever seen.

1|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful scenery whether its a beach or a nice sunset over a mountain with palm trees blowing everywhere lol something pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • Whenever i hear this word 'Paradise' i think of my mom.. Even though she is jst 400 kms away from my place ❀

1|0
    0|0
  • Mountains, tall trees, and no civilization for hundreds of miles

1|0
    0|0
  • being happy, with the one I love. No worries - minor ones sure. That is paradise to me

1|0
    0|0
  • A place that has a lot of sand, a nice ocean view maybe and with the person you love

1|0
    0|0
  • Library

1|0
    0|0
  • When there is no greed or cruelty left

1|0
    0|0
  • My paradise would be picture 2. My holiday is 1.

1|0
    0|0
  • An island

1|0
    0|0
  • Die Toten Hosen.

1|0
    0|0
  • All white environment peace quiet

1|0
    0|0
  • My paradise is New Zealand πŸ™πŸ½