When you think of the word 'paradise' what comes to mind?

And no, you cannot say coldplayWhen you think of the word 'paradise' what comes to mind?When you think of the word 'paradise' what comes to mind?When you think of the word 'paradise' what comes to mind?

2041

Most Helpful Guy

• My definition of the word is a place where their are no wars, no poverty, no homeless and.. NO Governments.. everyone is nice in this place and we govern ourselves.. have a nice day and upcoming weekend

Most Helpful Girl

• Sunny summer day, water enveloping my body, stroking my way through the lake, reach the floating dock in the middle, climb up and flop over to absorb the bootiful sun rays and rid my body of impurities.

Cleanse my soul of winter forever.